You invested a whole year of your life into 2023! It had it's ups and downs, successes, failures, joys, and heartbreaks.
Along the way you learned a lot about what to do, and what not to do. You learned more about who you are, and who you want to be. You gained a lot of insights, but may also have gained some unwanted baggage along with it that won't serve you well moving forward.
Creative Exercises For Year End Reflection Workbook provides a simple and fun way to evaluate your year, identify and affirm insights, then prepare yourself for a wiser, more successful 2024.
You may be surprised what you learn about yourself as you complete each exercise.
Exercise 1: Your Year As An Epic Movie
- You're the leading character, so follow the prompts to view important aspects of your year from a different perspective.
Exercise 2: Turning Points From The Year
- Reflect on 3 key turning points and follow the prompts to pull out the insights you need to hold onto.
Exercise 3: Gratitude Recall
- Follow the prompt to gain a fresh perspective on both positive and negative experiences
Exercise 4: Clear The Slate
- Follow the prompts to constructively deal with the mentally and emotionally negative leftovers of the year so they won't sabotage you moving into 2024
Exercise 5: Close The Chapter
- Follow the prompts to grab hold of your takeaways, symbolically close out 2023, and think forward about the habits, attitudes, and helpful accountability you want to build into 2024.
Use this workbook to document your hard won insights, validate your experiences, release what doesn't serve you, and move forward in 2024 with greater wisdom, freedom, and gratitude.